 Star Wars / 4549
Re: MF, 2 abreast yes or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke wrote:

Say I was taking a look at the new Falcon in the 2000 catalog, and was curious
if anyone else had noticed/thought this -> that the curvature of the canopy my
not allow a person to modify the cockpit and sit 2 mini-figs side by side. (no
clearance for their heads) Of course unless the depth could be changed as well.

Replace the ugly cockpit piece with other pieces.  Build it the way you want it.

Steve