 Star Wars / 4537
4536  |  4538
Subject:
MF, 2 abreast yes or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:54:51 GMT

Say I was taking a look at the new Falcon in the 2000 catalog, and was curious
if anyone else had noticed/thought this -> that the curvature of the canopy my
not allow a person to modify the cockpit and sit 2 mini-figs side by side. (no
clearance for their heads) Of course unless the depth could be changed as well.

Travis