 Star Wars / 445
  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) I'm not sure... TLG has done printed heads for oddball things before, like robots and the UFO guys, but they might change this. I'm not actually sure which I'd prefer...preprinted wouldn't do it justice, but molded might promote Town Jr-ism. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Long hair with a ponytail has been around quite awhile in black and red. I have both kinds myself. It remains to be seen whether the new color will be brown or blonde. I think Liam Neeson's hair is definitely more brown. (...) promote (...) I (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Brown Ponytail hairpieces can be found in some sets, including the current Town Minifig pack. Also, Men tend to wear ponytails slightly differently than the Current Lego ponytail. Men usually tie their hair at the base of the skull, while the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Hey cool, Lego Shienarans. Now... Tall guy, reddish-blond hair, dragons on the arms... I don't think that's doable in puire lego yet, yes? Jasper (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Maybe not, but I've already found a sticker to use for Perrin's symbol. :) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) What, red wolfshead on .... purple was it? or was it black on scarlet? I can't quite seem to remember the colors. I _do_ remember that Manetheren red was in there. Now, for Rand... Tall: use the oldstyle legs, and put one or two 1*2 plates in (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)