 Star Wars / 4277
  Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

Compare the new pictures with what we have so far. Here are my approximate guesses. Desert Skiff $6 (Land Speeder, Droid Fighter) The Gungan Patrol $10 (Speeder Bikes, Naboo Swamp) Flash Speeder $15 (Anikins Pod) A-Wing $15 (Ditto) Slave I $30 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

(...) ATST rumor I feel was due to the pic on the back of 8001 Battle Droid. It includes instructions for making a Technic ATST. I do not foresee a System ATST anytime soon. Its very rare Lego makes the same thing in two series(only exception I can (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

(...) Another exception- several space shuttle system sets and the technic set Chris (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

(...) series(only (...) Where was this rumor posted/come from about the AT-ST? Something new today? Travis (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

(...) Well, the AAT is an alternate model for one of the droids (Droideka, I think) and is coming out as a System set. Keep in mind, this is the first liscence TLG has gotten, and they're probably going to do a lot of new stuff. What would they have (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.

(...) it (...) We can only hope. Jason F. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)