 Star Wars / 4131
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jason Fabisch writes:
Can you imagine having 10 lego modellers all making
MF's and then picking the best one for production, and that was the winner.
NO WAY!  If any of them had half a brain, they would at least try to get it to
resemble the greatest Falcon we have all seen on Lugnet, with working
everything!
I've talked to a few model builders and they say they don't know what lugnet
is.