 Off-Topic / Fun / 3207
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Mark Lindsey wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Huw Millington writes:
http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/falcon.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH • H
HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark?  Are you okay?  MARK?

MARK!  QUICK, SOMEONE HELP!  Mark's exacerbation is causing him to run out of
caps!  Someone infuse him before he starts burning lower-case!

Here, Mark, take these:
AAAABBBBCCCCDDDDEEEEFFFFGGGGHHHHIIIIJJJJKKKKLLLLMMMMNNNNOOOOPPPPQQQqrrrrsssst • t
oops...  oh dang.

Ugh, man, I predicted they would use those ufo segments on the MF almost 6
months ago, but I thought they would be for the back only.  Ugh again.  This
has got to be a joke of some sick kind.  Wait, maybe we can backtrack it to
its source or something.  Lets see, its got that Aqua Dozer flat hollowed out
part around the upper turret, and a radar snapped into one of the detents in
the UFO sections.  Um, this is desperate and just plain evil.  Someone please
prove this wrong asap.  I don't think the final models are even near ready yet
so this can't be real.  Can you imagine having 10 lego modellers all making
MF's and then picking the best one for production, and that was the winner.
NO WAY!  If any of them had half a brain, they would at least try to get it to
resemble the greatest Falcon we have all seen on Lugnet, with working
everything!  This is one time I wish I was wrong about something, damn ufo
segments!  Rrrrrrrrr.  I feel kinda whoozie.

Jason F.