 Star Wars / 4118
  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Yes, i believe the worse way to insult someone would be what you just said. I was in no way trying to insult anyone! nor was i trying to turn anyone into some kind of a pushover. I thought someone may be interested in a professional webmaster. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Hi Jon, If I offered you grammatical and spelling lessons would you feel insulted? (1) Please *don't* be insulted though, because you do for the most part communicate your ideas effectively; much as personal web-sites do? For what it's worth though, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

In lugnet.starwars, Jon Bosman writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Suggested reading: "TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM" "LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and interaction between users. LUGNET and its owners and/or operators do not (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

(...) Richard, Jon won't be able to reply or contribute to other threads (at least not for the time being) because his posting privileges have been revoked due to his use of profanity[1], which is a violation of the LUGNET Terms of Use. Since the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

(...) So what does it take to be a professional webmaster these days? Obviously not proper grammar, punctuation, or spelling. :) Sorry if that's a little too sarcastic, but after rereading all this I think I'd be a little offended if some (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

(...) Hey Jon, Do you know whom you are bashing here, he's only the guy who did the majority of the work on this site, Lugnet. Are you saying his design is bad? Probably not, I certainly like and enjoy it. Todd is NOT a PROFESSIONAL webmaster/site (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Guys, I was in no way AT ALL trying to downgrade anyone's sites or their creativity and I think that you-all were quick to judge rather than Todd. I tryed to post another message right after my last post that i didn't mean what i was saying and that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!

MAN, I CANNOT SPELL! the Grammar-impared JON (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)