 Star Wars / 4068
Re: TLG Falcon Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:46:06 GMT

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:25:17 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

Here are the figs it should have.
Han Solo
C-3P0
Princess Leia
Chewbacca

Huh?  Oh, the Hoth-to-Bespin crew.

No, what it *should* have is the original crew/passengers:

Captain Han Solo
Copilot Chewbacca
Farmboy Luke Skywalker
Retired Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi
C3P0
R2-D2

Ignoring the desire to acquire new minifigs, this is the crew I always think of
the MF as carrying.

Otherwise, my second choice for minifig manifest is the Death Star-to-Yavin run:
Captain Han Solo
Chewbacca
Luke Skywalker (in farm clothes)
Senator Princess Leia Organa
C3P0
R2-D2

Carrying on to other voyages, the MF set could have crew as during the
Bespin-to-rendevous run:
Chewbacca
Leia Organa
C3P0
Lando Calrissian
Jedi Luke Skywalker (one-handed, no lightsabre)

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."