 Star Wars / 4163
Re: TLG Falcon Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 07:01:33 GMT

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:06:41 GMT, Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu>
wrote:

No no no, you're all wrong.  The MF should have Lando Calrissian and
Nein Numb.  No more, no less.

Right on!

Does this mean if they built the Tiderius (sp?) Shuttle (whatever the
cargo ship they used to get to Endor is called) they'd staff it with
Han, Chewie, Luke, and IIRC, Leia?  I'd rather have some Imperial
troops with that set.  Yeah, I just like the way the wings fold up.
If I ever get to take out my legos again, I think I'll try to build
that ship.

Kya