 Star Wars / 4072
Re: TLG Falcon Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:01:02 GMT

I hate to be the one to say it, but from what it seems, I doubt TLG will make
a Chewbacca with the MF this year.  And even if TLG does, Chewie will not be
any taller than the other mini-figs.  Look at Darth Vader.

I do think that a Princess Leia is in the works, especially since she is in
the Star Wars Lego log.  That gives me hope that stormtroopers are on the way
also.