 Star Wars / 4061
  TLG Falcon Figs

Here are the figs it should have. Han Solo C-3P0 Princess Leia Chewbacca Here is what it probobly will have Han Solo (with crap torso) R2-D2 (again) Luke (again) Obi-Wan (just to fill out the set) If ANYONE out there knows what figs are going to be (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Falcon Figs

(...) Huh? Oh, the Hoth-to-Bespin crew. No, what it *should* have is the original crew/passengers: Captain Han Solo Copilot Chewbacca Farmboy Luke Skywalker Retired Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi C3P0 R2-D2 Ignoring the desire to acquire new minifigs, this is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Falcon Figs

(...) run: (...) I'd have to vote for one of these- I want new Minifigs! chris (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Falcon Figs

I hate to be the one to say it, but from what it seems, I doubt TLG will make a Chewbacca with the MF this year. And even if TLG does, Chewie will not be any taller than the other mini-figs. Look at Darth Vader. I do think that a Princess Leia is in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Falcon Figs

(...) No no no, you're all wrong. The MF should have Lando Calrissian and Nein Numb. No more, no less. (*giggle*) Of course, I'm just praying for a mynok. shaun ;) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Falcon Figs

(...) Right on! Does this mean if they built the Tiderius (sp?) Shuttle (whatever the cargo ship they used to get to Endor is called) they'd staff it with Han, Chewie, Luke, and IIRC, Leia? I'd rather have some Imperial troops with that set. Yeah, I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)