 Star Wars / 3949
Re: colors and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Kuester writes:

speaking of parts and colors, has that muted orange color in the
Kaadus ever been used before by Lego?

It's been around for two or three years.  My stepson's prehistoric-themed Duplo
set has an "ochre" (a good official name for the color) set of dinosaurs in it,
and if I'm not mistaken, the Winnie the Pooh figure is ochre as well (although
it's new also).

Da