 Star Wars / 3931
Re: colors and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Tracey writes:
Does anyone else see 6x6 radar dishes in tan on the Kaadus trailer?

speaking of parts and colors, has that muted orange color in the
Kaadus ever been used before by Lego?  I like it... it goes well
with the brown and the tan... almost like an even intermediate.
and that sheild seems to be printed with magenta... or is the color
of the scan just slightly off?

Joel Kuester
http://members.tripod.com/minispy/brickwars.html