 Star Wars / 3925
  SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

Martin Tuck has done the honours again... (URL) I think you'll be dissapointed. The Kaadus look pretty good though. Huw (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) Not quite as dissapointed as I thought I would be but still not great. The cockpit is all wrong and that 1x2x5 with Han as Carbonite is very week. They should have molded something like they did with the mummy's sarcophagas -sp? . The Slave I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

I haven't posted in a while, but thanks Huw! You're right, I am disappointed. How did that poor excuse for the Slave 1 pass the Lucasfilm test? Why not create a new canopy piece, or at the very least, do a smoked version of the Naboo Fighter canopy? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

Does anyone else see 6x6 radar dishes in tan on the Kaadus trailer? The Slave I doesn't look all that bad, it's small but look at all the steep slopes in brown and green. Is this going to be the $30 US kit? -Chris PS. It would also appear that they (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) arg! WOW am I disappointed. It is way too small... I would have rather seen them do it at a larger scale and charge $50 for it. and doing a carbonite Solo like the mummy coffin cover was a no-brainer! any guesses as to price? It looks too (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) I see 2. The set is probably worth it just for those. (...) Thats what I am guess as price seeing the numbering sceme of 714* seems to be the $30 range. (...) Good point after those Sith Infiltrator and some of the X-Wing, SnowSpeeder Pictures (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: colors and parts

(...) speaking of parts and colors, has that muted orange color in the Kaadus ever been used before by Lego? I like it... it goes well with the brown and the tan... almost like an even intermediate. and that sheild seems to be printed with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) And four 2x2 corner slopes, if I'm not mistaken! (Perhaps only two of them are corner slopes, though.) Fredrik (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

Does this mean someone has the whole catalog? Are they going to scan the whole thing? KL (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) The Kaadus do look good. Since TLG is willing too produce SW beasts of burden, hopefully we'll get some Taun-Tauns. (I think those would look great in Eric's Rebel Base.) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FJtDuK.FrF@lugnet.com... (...) No - those two only were shown on the back of the Technic in-set flyer found in 8001. The rest of the sheet just showed other (old) technic sets. Huw (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) Sadly yes - I had hoped for something 3D like for the carbonite thingy - not just a print on top of a brick. About the size - well - please note that the picture is made out of a smaller pic of the Slave 1 and a larger of Boba Fett - the scale (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  How to sell twice as many Slave 1s Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1

(...) We understand, FYI, The word you're looking for is studs. I had a look myself and slave1 seems undersized by a factor of two (well, since it's a 3dimensional object it's about an 8th of its 'real' volume). Doubling all the dimesions (making it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: How to sell twice as many Slave 1s Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1

(...) I've disassembled mine (it's like for Christmas when you start putting all sorts of stuff up - I like to take my Lego Star Wars down again once the premiere is over ;-) - but sizes as listed in 'Behind the Magic' and 'Insider's Guide to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: colors and parts

(...) It's been around for two or three years. My stepson's prehistoric-themed Duplo set has an "ochre" (a good official name for the color) set of dinosaurs in it, and if I'm not mistaken, the Winnie the Pooh figure is ochre as well (although it's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

(...) I was thinking the wheels may be the large (6x6/8x8 don't recall) round tile with 4 center studs. I wonder what the blue energy ball will be, or is it just something in the picture. It could be a trans-blue soccer ball. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

The picture looks like the dishes are 6x6. Did they ever make 6x6 dishes? I don't remember owning any droids.. sorry I meant 6x6 dish. The Gungan in the right hand picture seems to be holding a 1x1x1 trans blue round brick. There is another on the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 on my website now!

Christopher Tracey heeft geschreven in bericht <380B6E1D.26BC6073@usgs.gov>... (...) If you are referring to the wheels of the Kaduuk cart, I would say they are Space Radar Dishes 8x8. Personally I think 6x6 would just be to small compared to the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)