 Star Wars / 3887
Re: 2000 SW Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
This was posted to RTL by Martin:

Today I managed to buy the new Technic Battle Droid (8001) from Toymaster in
Leicester for £20.00
The model is smart and there are also building instructions for an AT-ST
too.  The Battle Droid curls up just like the movies and unfolds with a
click of a button.  It can also draw it's gun from the back pack too!!
Inside the box I also found a small insert with pictures of some new Star
Wars Lego coming out next year.  This includes :

Technic Pit Droid (8000)
Technic Destroyer Droid (8002)
Slave I with Carbon frozen Han Solo (7144)
Two Kaadus with Gungan riders (7115)

Best Regards

Are the Kaddus made primarily from bricks, rather than large special pieces
(like the Rock Raiders creature?)  Based on the insert, can you estimate a
possible piece count for the Slave I and the Kaadus?