 Star Wars / 3886
3885  |  3887
Subject:
2000 SW Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:04:37 GMT

This was posted to RTL by Martin:

Today I managed to buy the new Technic Battle Droid (8001) from Toymaster in
Leicester for £20.00
The model is smart and there are also building instructions for an AT-ST
too.  The Battle Droid curls up just like the movies and unfolds with a
click of a button.  It can also draw it's gun from the back pack too!!
Inside the box I also found a small insert with pictures of some new Star
Wars Lego coming out next year.  This includes :

Technic Pit Droid (8000)
Technic Destroyer Droid (8002)
Slave I with Carbon frozen Han Solo (7144)
Two Kaadus with Gungan riders (7115)

Best Regards