 Star Wars / 3860
Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Hi Pat,

My 2 cents:  With good instructions, *definitely* unassembled!

Shaun

Pat Justison wrote:
One question, do you think I should send this model
assembled or un-assembled?  If I create good printed instructions
I think the recipient would want it un-assembled. LMTWYT

Pat J

yep, I have to agree with Shaun.  It makes sense on many levels to
send it unassembled.  The fun the winner gets from putting it together,
the smaller packaging through the mail... and unless you were going to
glue it... an assembled Lego ship would arrive somewhat unassembled
no matter how much packing you put it in.

all in all, I was surprised you were going to offer prizes at all.
there is a lot of prestige in being chosen from such a fine list
of Lego constructions.  can't wait to see who gets the trophies!

later!
Joel Kuester