 Star Wars / 3844
Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Pat Justison writes:
To all that have entered my contest or who will be entering it:

I'm going to drop the a portion of the prizes that I'm offering for category
winners as well as the overall winner.  There will no longer be TRU gift
certificates awarded.  I'm going to cash them in, get some new sets, and work
on making the trophies better.  What do ya'll think?

Pat J

This is fine with me.

I am one of those that really don't care that much about the prizes (Although I
would love it if you came up with Icon's that winners could display on their
home pages).

I mostly like your contest for all the great models that get displayed in one
place.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/