 Star Wars / 3852
Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:22:33 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
I think it is tremendously generouse of Pat to offer these prizes.  Especially
because it is comming out of his pocket (I assume).

Hear, hear!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy: "Hi, my name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a...Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."