 Star Wars / 3843
    Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Pat Justison
   To all that have entered my contest or who will be entering it: I'm going to drop the a portion of the prizes that I'm offering for category winners as well as the overall winner. There will no longer be TRU gift certificates awarded. I'm going to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Eric Kingsley
     (...) This is fine with me. I am one of those that really don't care that much about the prizes (Although I would love it if you came up with Icon's that winners could display on their home pages). I mostly like your contest for all the great models (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Ryan Dennett
     (...) category (...) work (...) (Although I (...) their (...) one (...) to me instead since you don't care about a prize. :) I also think the logo idea is a good one. Ryan (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Eric Kingsley
      (...) Don't get me wrong. I would never pass on free LEGO. It's just that I would have entered the contest with or without prizes. I think it is tremendously generouse of Pat to offer these prizes. Especially because it is comming out of his pocket (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Jeremy Sproat
     (...) Hear, hear! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Pat Justison
     Good to hear from all of you. I will create a banner or button for people to display if they are entered, one if they have won a category as well as one for the over all winner. These will be based on the design of the trophies, and for the overall (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Shaun Sullivan
     Hi Pat, My 2 cents: With good instructions, *definitely* unassembled! Shaun (who graciously declined to plug the WTB he has posted on .buy-sell-trade :) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Joel Kuester
     (...) yep, I have to agree with Shaun. It makes sense on many levels to send it unassembled. The fun the winner gets from putting it together, the smaller packaging through the mail... and unless you were going to glue it... an assembled Lego ship (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Change in SW Lego Design Contest Prizes —Shaun Sullivan
   I think this is a good idea - I like the idea of the trophies much better! I agree with EricK, though ... the prizes aren't what's important here, it's the collection of fantastic models! Shaun (who's almost done with his AT-AT and who is now (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)