 Star Wars / 3749
Re: Close-ups on rebelscum.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:43:30 GMT

I agree, with you  100%, that B-Wing is cool looking. Another
Naboo canopy and what looks like a new face, torso, and even
maybe a helmet??
Looks promising. Oh, I can't wait for Boba Fett, he was my favorite
character. Now we just need some STs, then I'll have my second
fav character, and hopefully a Han with E:IV outfit(blue pants, jacket,
etc.)
Oh, well, doesn't look like anyones designs for the B-wing have
been used so no lifetime supply of LEGO, oh well :)

Ryan