 Star Wars / 3626
    Re: Episode II —Ryan Dennett
   (...) role. That (...) suck (...) help (...) No, I disagree, DiCraprio is just a snob. I don't care why he doesn't get the role, I just don't want him to get it. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, I'm mainly just thankful he didn't get the role. My guess is that the quote I heard is more or less wrong, though. Not insofar as he might have actually said it, but that his "real" reason for turning down the movie is that Episode I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II —Greg Majewski
     In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes: I wouldn't want him to be in it either, but if Episode II is the one where Anakin falls into a volcano, I might not mind watching it if he does play Anakin. (Hoping that makes a little sense :) Greg "I wonder (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II —Toki Barron
    (...) There might be another reason DiCaprio doesn't want to sign for 2 movies. The salary probably would not be negotiable, and presumably he will be paid much more for movies in 3 years (i.e. EP 3) than movies today. Toki (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II —Scott P. Costello
   I am not sure where these rumors of Leo turning down Episode II came from, everything I am reading indicates that quite the opposite has taken place. Leo was invited to a private screening or The Phantom Menace at Lucas's Skywalker ranch, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)