 Star Wars / 3591
Re: I Can't Spell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Train writes:
Never fear; my Episode I section will soon be here! Plus more classic
minifigs and updated starfighters!

Well, it's on it's way. This is basically a progress report.

It seems to me that the best things in the new film to build are those funky
podracers.

I've got Teemto Pagalies', Ody Mandrell's, and Dud Bolt's pods all built, with
Clegg Holdfast's racer in the works

As for minifigs, I'm gonna have fun trying to make some of the queen's dresses
out of paper! On my list are Panaka, a Naboo royal security force bloke, the
Queen, Ric Olie, C-3PO (no gold this time) and Shimi Skywalker

So far I have queen Amidala (who looks suitably worried), captain Panaka, A
Palace guard and OOM-9 (using a basic battle droid). I've even made an
unbelieveably cool Watto, which is almost as unconventional as my Chewie! On
that note, a C-3PO with real wires is in the works. Funk.

I might make a technic bloke scale Destroyer Droid, as all my minifig scale
attemps have failed.

Done that. It's well cool- it curls up into a wheel and all. It's even all the
right colours!

And that's it so far. Oh by the way, Ben Fleskes, if you're out their, please
contact me about those Han and Chewie minifigs. I can't give you my address
but I was wondering wether in payment for them you could take some pics of
them in your falcon for my virtually empty scenes section. I need a reply
before I can post them.

-Dan"Who do you think you are, Some kind of Jedi?"Train