 Star Wars / 3426
Re: I Can't Spell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:19:02 GMT

On 8/6/1999, at 2:15 PM, Dan The Man wrote:

Hi everybody. I'm glad you like my site and I'm sorry I can't • spell fortune. I
thought I'd talk about my plans for the future. Never fear; my • Episode I
section will soon be here! Plus more classic minifigs and • updated starfighters!

It seems to me that the best things in the new film to build • are those funky
podracers. I have the podracer set to get me started. The main • problem is, or
rather was, getting detailed schematics of the lesser known • pods. This was
solved when I got a demo of the new game Star Wars Episode I • Racer which has
all the pods and an 'inspect pod' bit where you can look all • round any of them
in full 3D. I am working on my favourite - Teemto Pagalies' • pod. I've got the
engines sorted but if anyone has any ideas about making the • weird circular
cockpit I'd like to hear them.

I also have the demo of the Racer game, but just to let you
know, it doesn't have
all of the podracers(I really wanted to be Sebulba). Another
very good source is the
two new Dorling Kindserly books.

Ryan

-Dan