 Star Wars / 3472
    Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
   Hello Everyone, after 4 months of work with a few breaks in between, I´ve finally finished my minifigscale of the Millenium Falcon. Well at last from the outside... You can have a first look, as I´ve roughly put together a website at: (URL) me: I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally done ! —John VanZwieten
     Excellent! Things I really liked: Use of "off-color" plates on the hull. The hyperdrive looks great with all that tr. blue. Your method for opening in the middle. Do 6 peg-hole combos really hold that thing together? If you hold it from just the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
     (...) It was ok with a 4 peg-hole combo but the you could see a gap. The 6 peg is very strong but I must admit, I never tried to hold just the back. I´ll give it a try tonight... If (...) Actually, this was the very last thing I implemented. I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
     (...) Well yes, it did fall off...actually the front never left the floor. I just had the back in my hand. ;o) Ralph (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally done ! —Ben Fleskes
     Impressive! Very creative use of splitting the model. Cockpit looks good. Landing gear are simple. Regarding the number of landing feet. According to the ship or riddles page, there are five in 'new hope' and seven in ESB and ROTJ. Put some lights (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
     (...) Wow ! There are no other words for your ship I can think of. I always wonder how you get all the stuff and details inside. Do you have to take half of the hull apart or is it already constructed for easy access ? I´ve been a long time at the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Finally done ! —Fraser Lovatt
     <snip> Just thought I'd say that both your Falcon designs are superb -- I can't imagine the amount of time, effort and ingenuity that you've invested in them. If TLG does bring out a Falcon model, despite the fact that they'll have nicked most of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally done ! —Ryan Dennett
   Very nice, I like the trans blue for the hyperdrive. Do you plan to do any interior stuff?? I like the landing gear and the nice layout(baseplates and other ships). What are the dimensions for the MF?? Ryan "Too many people think being a Christian (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
   (...) Thank you, yes I plan to do a complete interior according to the ship of riddles page. But I want to start/finish some other projekts first and I don´t know if there´ll be enough material left. The dimensions of the flacon are: lenght: 81 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)