 Star Wars / 3100
Re: Too much forshadowing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:27:20 GMT

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:54:49 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:34:08 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 10:34:46 GMT, "Brent Curtis" <bxu@zerg.com> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, John Bauman writes:

Is there anyone who hasn't connected this?  Darth Sidious *looks* (and
sounds) like the Emporer from ROTJ, and Senator Palpatine has his name.

That's probably why the same actor who played Emperor Palpatine in ROTJ was
cast to play the role of Senator Palpatine and Darth Sidious.
**He also does the Emperor's voice for the intro to LucasArts' Tie Fighter
game.

But who played the emporer in TESB?  Seems like I heard it was someone
unexpected, once upon a time.

Steve

The IMDB lists Clive Revill as doing the voice.  But I can't find any listing
of who did the physical portrayal.

The Emperor was physically present in TESB, wasn't he?

Just on a wide-screen communication device.

Steve