 Star Wars / 2998
Re: Too much forshadowing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:21:50 GMT

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 6/14/99, at 1:55 PM, John Bauman wrote:

(Spoiler Space)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

-
-
--
-
-

Sen. Palpatine IS Darth Siduous.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

The same with the long parting scene.
My guess is that they'll go back(remember c3po). Somehow Kenobi
will force his mother to be killed(maybe with help from • palpatine).
He'll then be angry at Kenobi,then he'll hate Kenobi.Then, in a • fight with
Kenobi,
he'll fall in a lava pit. He'll come out, but palpatine will • make him a true
darth vader.
He'll start killing all the Jedi....