 Star Wars / 2996
2995  |  2997
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:54:06 GMT

-
They have a little too much foreshadowing in the movie.
Right when they're burning Qui-Gon(isn't he supposed to fade),
When Mon Mothma(I believe) said "But who did he kill, the master or
the apprentice," they immediatley shift over to palpatine.
He is deffinetly working for, or being, darth Sidious(or as my friend
suggested, being his clone). The same with the long parting scene.
My guess is that they'll go back(remember c3po). Somehow Kenobi
will force his mother to be killed(maybe with help from palpatine).
He'll then be angry at Kenobi,then he'll hate Kenobi.Then, in a fight with
Kenobi,
he'll fall in a lava pit. He'll come out, but palpatine will make him a true
darth vader.
He'll start killing all the Jedi....

--
webpage: http://johntb.freeservers.com