 Star Wars / 2965
  An attempt at getting back on topic.

I agree with Eric J. that many of the threads in this group have strayed quite a ways off topic. For a while I thought that this was a Titanic News Group. :). In general I don't mind relavent off topic referances to other (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An attempt at getting back on topic.

(...) Isn't Han Solo played by the same minifig that plays Johnny Thunder in the Adeventurer's sets? (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An attempt at getting back on topic.

Eric, Yes, that's the way it is with most news groups like this one, but I always throw a MLR (Mandatory Lego Reference?) in to make it look better. Anyway, the "Themes" usually come out once a year, the official date is December 26th, I think, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An attempt at getting back on topic.

(...) Close, but I don't think Han had a mustache like Johnny Thunder's. The cool thing will be when we finally do have an official Han Solo minifig, we can use his head to make a real Indy out J. Thunder:) -Joey (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)