 Star Wars / 2635
Re: OK, here's a ? for you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 06:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Campbell writes:
Spoilerage to follow:

In Ep5:ESB even I could tell that Luke was going to jump down the shaft.
Does that mean the force is strong in me?  Are my medichlorian levels
higher than yours?  I think not.  So why doesn't Vader just use the
force and grab him out of mid air?  He had already demonstrated the
ability to handle the weight while he was flying around during the duel.
So what up wit dat?

Actually, the idea supposedly is that Vader uses the Force to send Luke over to
the side of the shaft, where he gets sucked into the exhaust thingy and
eventually to that weathervane.

I think it's in the novel.

eric