 Star Wars / 2589
  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

I think the new SW Ep1 sets are great! I'm not a SW fan, have never seen a SW movie (until I saw Ep1 this weekend, it was okay), but I love the sets. Also, I truly doubt it will soar above Titanic, it didn't even beat the opening weekend record set (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

(...) All the SW sets are terrific. I've been a bit spoiled by all of them. I picked up a couple of rock raiders sets the other day and wasn't terribly impressed with them. I'm not sure what people mean when they say that sets have been juniorized, (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

(...) Very true, it did not break the record. But then neither did Titanic! Gross earning records aren't broken on opening weekend. They are broken over time and the main determinant is stamina. Does Ep 1 have the ability to rake in the people for 2 (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Little writes: snip (...) I have to say I like the Classic sets better for the models overall although part of this is because I love ANH so much. That being said I think some of the TPM sets are better for parts. (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

(...) Not to mention the fact that Titanic opened up in December to very little competition. It also had almost a whole year until video release to keep people going to the theatres. The Phantom Menace has a whole slew of summer movies to deal with (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)