 Star Wars / 2469
Re: Hi all, back from vacation (SW Design Contest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 04:09:47 GMT

On Sun, 23 May 1999 20:28:41 GMT, "Ben Fleskes" <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote:

The entry form says to submit one photograph.  Guess there's nothing saying I
couldn't submit an entire portfolio.

Be sure to send a thorough description of all the functions, and a link to
your webpage.

Steve