 Star Wars / 2468
Re: Sith Infiltrator question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 04:09:43 GMT

Not to mention the 8 6x6 quarter-octagons/without corner plates.  Right?

Steve

On Sat, 22 May 1999 09:10:44 GMT, "Alan Liu" <aliu@sprintmail.com> wrote:

Qty  Size
9    4 x 6
2    6 x 6
3    6 x 8

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Alan Liu

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Berry writes:
I'm curious about something, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help!
:-)

Can someone who owns the Sith Infiltrator tell me how many grey plates this
set includes, along with the sizes?  From the box pictures I've seen, it
seems like this set has the greatest quantity of grey plates out of any of
the Star Wars sets -- correct?

Thanks!
Steve B.