 Star Wars / 2464
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 02:44:04 GMT

I'll put one together!

Pat J

John Morgan wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Ashley Glennon writes:
Has anyone created any homemade podracers(TM)? If so, any pics • available? I
have made one using some of the Timetwisters engines and was thinking • of
creating a site named the Podracers Guild.  Actually, due to • trademarks I may
have to call it the Spacepod-racers guild.

Anyone for a spacepod creations site or a place to post pics?

Ashley

Hi Ashley!
I like the Idea of Custom podracers. I just saw the movie and had no
idea why
everyone was so jazzed about the racers ,till the race ..LOL.. now the
concept
of creating my own version,with my own driver,is perculating away in
the gray
matter.<grin>
How about it ? any other pod people out there?

    John