 Star Wars / 2287
Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 12:27:06 GMT

I suppose that really is too many but we can't have the falcon in
with a bunch of smaller, but still cool models. I think the original
three would be fine, but I do like the idea of a scene(I sure would
like to know what Terry thinks is better than min :) and why not
just give the falcon a prize and then kick him out :)
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda