 Star Wars / 2260
Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 23:31:54 GMT

Sounds cool to me.  I have an X-Wing (all original content - no TLG SW pieces)
that I would enter.

-- Terry K --

On Sun, 16 May 1999 15:37:16 GMT, Pat Justison <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu>
wrote:

I'm thinking of sponsoring a Star Wars Lego Design contest.  The field
will be open to any original SW design or modifications of current Lego
SW sets.  You could submit LCad files or pictures of models.  I'll give
away some SW minifigs and a smaller (microfig scale) ship as prizes
along with certificates as prizes.  I won't participate in the contest
itself, unless we use a voting system.  What do you guys think?  I'm
leaving on vacation in about 4 hrs, so I won't be able to get things
rolling until I get back.  I think it would be a great way to
consolidate some of people's best work, along with just being fun.  I'll
come up with more exact rules and guidelines when I come back.  I'll try
to stop at a Kinko's or something while I'm away to check out your
ya'll!

Pat J