 Star Wars / 2288
Re: A-Wing and B-Wing Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 12:27:09 GMT

On 5/17/99, at 6:46 AM, Selçuk <teyyareci> wrote:

Terry K wrote in message <373f7342.5790652@lugnet.com>...
On Sun, 16 May 1999 23:56:20 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> • wrote:

Hello!  Does anyone know what the landing gear of an A-Wing looks like? • What
about a B-Wing's landing gear?  Finally, Does anyone know what the length • of an
A-Wing is (in meters).  Thanks!

Jeff

Don't know about an A-Wing, but I recall seeing that the B-Wing was • hangered in
a ships bay on racks, mounted vertically.  In a similar manner to tie • fighters.
So it may not have any actual landing gear.

-- Terry K --

I remember the same from a picture of a modified carrier ship (from a
freighter) used at Ssruvvik(?) invasion (war around Bakura?), but can't
recall its name.

That would be the Flurry, and it would have been with the SSI-Ruuvi of
Bakura.  The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels comes in handy.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda