 Star Wars / 2200
Re: Making accurate Y-Wing engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 03:26:06 GMT

I lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  How would that work?  You'd still end up with odd
  tile edges.  The happy thing is that I also have both
  of those ancient sets, so I have a pair of those round
  4x4 turntables!  AFAIK, they were never in any
  colour but black.

Actually, they have been made in red too (I've got some from set 570), and
also in white if I'm not mistaken.

  But you know what *would* work...the Mega Bloks
  4x4 turntable in grey--it's completely round.  *ducking
  inevitable objects that will be thrown for that bit of
  heresy*

Hehe. But it won't be my 4x4 plateless turntables I'm throwing...

-Tom McD.
when replying, use a plate with your spamcake.