 Star Wars / 1816
Re: Reaction to Ep-1 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:01:05 GMT

Mike Zinkowsky <mike_zinkowsky@harvard.edu> wrote in message
news:FB5y1C.FCI@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I just wanted to see if my reactions were on par with everyone else.
Overall, I am happy with all the new Ep-1 sets, except maybe the • Sith.  Not
having seen any pictures of the real ship, I have no comparison.  I • don't
have the mos espa set yet, but did get anakin's pod and  it's very • cool.
It's nice to have another R2.

If you have seen the second trailer for the movie, you've seen the
ship (albeit extremely briefly).  I had seen the Lego ship before I
saw the trailer.  When I saw the trailer, I understood why it was such
a boring model.  It's a very nondescript ship--all smooth and dark,
mysterious and cool, etc.  There's really not much there for Lego to
build.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?