 Star Wars / 1750
1749  |  1751
Subject:
Reaction to Ep-1 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 15:39:07 GMT

Hi all,

I just wanted to see if my reactions were on par with everyone else.
Overall, I am happy with all the new Ep-1 sets, except maybe the Sith.  Not
having seen any pictures of the real ship, I have no comparison.  I don't
have the mos espa set yet, but did get anakin's pod and  it's very cool.
It's nice to have another R2.

My favorite though, has to be the sub.  Were a lot of "special" pieces could
have been used, there are many basic pieces which are great for building.
Also the underwater rock formation is NOT one solid piece :)  This is great,
I expected it to be a BURP or something.

Here's hoping whatever else Lego comes up with, they make them as well as
most of these sets.

Mike Z.