 Star Wars / 17398
  The Millenium Falcon

Hello all. First, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Matt, and while I've lurked around Lugnet for the past half-year or so, this is my first post. I normally hang out at the FBTB forums under my long-time internet handle 'Pepa Quin'. I (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) (3 URLs) (...) I've seen several Falcon MOC's, and I have to say that yours is my favorite. I love both the scale and the building technique. AWESOME WORK! David Gregory (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) Matt, This was a pleasure to see in person. I really like the use of clear thinwalls on the medium blue plates for the engine. In the front, the recessed greeble areas are very nice. I noticed that the side hatches are not functional, was (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) I agree. Outstanding job!!! Terry (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Holy Hyperdrive, Batman! Awesome super work, Matt! I haven't been able to go through all the pictures yet, but the one thing that stands out the most just from the first few pics is the "brickishness" of it all. A substantial absence of specialty (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) Hi, Matt! (...) Wow! I like your sense of humor. Garth Vader is excellent! (URL) (...) Thirty pounds!? THIRTY? whoah. wow. dang, that's heavy! (...) Isn't LEGO great? (^.^) -Suz (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Hi Matt, gratulations to a great moc! I really like the way you did the landing-gear. I think this was quite a difficult job, as there are not many pictures on the internet of this part. I got myself a modelkit of the Millenium Falcon just to find (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Thanks for all the comments everyone! This is a little late - but I've been busy! Yesterday (sunday) I FINALLY graduated from college. 4 years at Northern Illinois U and transfered to Columbia College Chicago for another 3 years, and it's finally (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)