 Star Wars / 17347
  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) This was very different from the builds done by AFOLs in the past. Mostly because the entire build had to be done using just one 8x4 foot table (really, two 8x2 tables with a crack in the middle). Both teams were packed into the LEGO booth, so (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) For the instruction book as well. Never have so many instruction books died for such a noble cause. (...) That was something I completely failed to appreciate. Building the lower bridge became second nature, portions memorized... but I have (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) OK, my pictures of the Celebration III ISD event are up now too. (URL) I left out the slave girl Leia costume as I thought it was outside Brickshelf's ToS, but I included JarJar Binks in carbonite, because, well... hatred of JarJar is *very* (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)