 Star Wars / 17226
Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:20:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
Y'all may remember my first <http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_isd.html ISD
story> from 2002.

Well, I've finally made <http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_isd2_01.html a
sequel>.

Hysterical!

Implausibly complicated death to all Gungans!!  (Take that, PETA!)  :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203