 Off-Topic / Fun / 10983
Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Hey now, are you saying Gungans are "Animals"??? They don't have very good table
manners (my dog is neater), they're not very bright (my cats are smarter), and
they are very annoying (a rabid racoon stalking you is less annoying!). But
still, they're not animals, are they?

I think I am going to contact the ACLU (even though they're not US citizens
either)...

XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

I think this brings up an interesting point. Where do you draw the line between
an 'Animal' and a 'Human' in the SW line? Ewoks and the like, I'd say, are more
like animals, like a cute little terrier, but Gungans... boy, that's a different
story altogether now. I'd say they fall into the low IQ category. Not as dumb as
an animal, yet not as smart as human. Now Yoda, he's a lot more human.

<Random rambling ends here>

Legoswami Samarth