 Star Wars / 16986
    Re: All 6 movies on DVD —David Laswell
   (...) I'm guessing you refer to Ford, but Warwick Davis is one of the foremost little person actors, and Mark Hamill has made quite a name for himself as a voice talent (very few people even realize that he voices the Joker for Batman: The Animated (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: All 6 movies on DVD —David Eaton
     (...) I rather doubt that his portrayal of 'Wicket' got him his prominance. 'Willow' really did it for him, I'd say, which, admittedly, was a Lucas production. Still, I don't think he's nearly on the same calibur as Harrison Ford, nor do I think any (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: All 6 movies on DVD —David Laswell
     (...) And George has cited his work as Wicket as being the reason behind producing Willow. In other words, it didn't just get him a role, but a whole movie. (...) Oh, no, I never said that. I just find it odd that so many people casually state that (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: All 6 movies on DVD —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Yes Ford is whom I refer to, I give Warwick Davis credit for Willow but other than that he has done typical "little Person" roles. I am also well aware of Mark Hamill's voice credits in video games and cartoons. I realize that others in the SW (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)