 Star Wars / 16850
    Re: MOC: Dewback —David Laswell
   (...) Well, for a possible in-story explanation, if they didn't have a regular garrison there (and it's implied that they didn't), they might have had the same trouble adjusting their speeders and such to desert conditions as the Rebels did (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Dewback —Jake McKee
     (...) I'm going to get my nerd on for a second (hey, I just got back from Comic-Con, so I've got SW on the brain!)... Playing Star Wars Galaxies, there are two benefits of the Dewbacks versus speeders: 1. Hostile creatures can't flat out and quickly (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: MOC: Dewback —Jeremy Dullard
     I think you're all missing the point: that Dewbacks can be fitted with "Bantha-track-boots" for leaving obvious clues... jeremy:D (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: MOC: Dewback —David Laswell
     (...) You know, that would have actually made more sense with the dinosaur-footed dewbacks from the original cut, than with the chicken-footed SE dewbacks. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Dewback —Allister McLaren
     (...) Seems to me the indigenous form of transportation was speeders. I didn't see Luke, or anyone other than stormtroopers for that matter, driving a dewback around. If I was a stormtrooper I'd have commandeered something a bit more comfortable and (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Dewback —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) My understanding is that Tatooine was a little backwater that the Empire had allowed the local organized crimelords (the Hutts) to run. I'm sure they didn't have any reason to garrison troops there. I mean, it's not like the rebels would do (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)