 Star Wars / 16638
  Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

With all the extra chocolate I've been eating recently (the Easter Bunny is always very good to me!), I was in a "brown" kind of mood. So, I thought I'd finally take a crack at Hammerhead. Since he didn't do very much in the Cantina scene, I wasn't (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote: SNIP (...) Woohoo! my fav alien in star wars. very well done! Jeff (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Feh. Now you've got me back on my I-wanna-build-Hammerhead kick. I hopped up from my chair, ran over to my action figure shelves, picked up the 1996 release, thought to myself, "Yeah, I could probably figure out something to make him"...and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Thanks, Jeff! Hammerhead's definitely on my Top 3 Star Wars Space Ulgies list, as well! In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote: (...) Noticeably F.A.T. drop us a beat! *beat box sounds, mass quantities of toprocking and 6-stepping ensue* (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Mike, You are the master! I need to build me some miniland scale figs - your creations look like too much fun! -Lenny (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Thanks, Lenny! They are loads of fun! The best thing about building models of organic things is the way they take on personalities of their own. Plus, they can be photographed in scenes with other characters as more get built, so there's (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)