 Star Wars / 16254
Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:39:40 GMT

"ssenkrahsemaj" <jamesharkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HLJt4C.17B7@lugnet.com...

GENUIS! Definetly comes to mind when looking at your latest alpha-fighter. • I
like this one just as much as your m-wing which are also my 2 favorites. I • like
the addition of a tailgunner the most. Is that a landing gear I see it • really
folds in seemlessly very nice job. You can really imagine it fighting in • the
clone wars dogfighting it out. I wish George would add this to the 3rd
installent it certainly looks better than any of the craft that have been • in the
latest episodes. -James

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj

Thanks for the kind words.  I wish George would add this to episode 3 too.
That and the Star Wars Kid.  Maybe the Star Wars Kid flying this.

Now that would be a "special thing".

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net