 Star Wars / 16249
Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:50:44 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
news:HLMI6A.oK5@lugnet.com...

The T-Wing was created in the Expanded Universe and even shows up in the • X-Wing
Alliance flight simulator game. Although I must admit yours is much • cooler. Just
thought you would like to know though.

And don't forget K:

http://www.stormsxwa.com/kwing.html

I decided to do K and T because their "real" ships were about 10 times more
obscure (and boring?) then E and V.  My T and K are sister ships in a way
and have a pretty blatent (and intentional) design to them.  Inverted
though.

Finally publishing this one really does set the stage for the final wave of
the project.
Thanks Mike.

--
[  j o n ]