 Star Wars / 16251
Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:41:32 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:HLKn5p.1BxE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer wrote:

Nice stuff Jon.  The T-wing is sheer genius; love the landing gear and the • front
canopy config.  I'm working on something similar atm - you've given me a • few
ideas. :-)

As for the section itself, I really like the revamp.  It's fun to read the
descriptions and such.  Cool.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Misc/cm_sig.gif>>

Thanks as always Chris.  Cannot wait to see your new stuff.

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net